Become an Master in Microsoft Azure
Training & Certification
Best Azure Training Institute in Pune
Introduction to Azure
Microsoft Azure training is targeted for ANYONE who wants to move their current skillset to Microsoft Azure cloud taking the benefit of unlimited computing, storing and networking power. The Microsoft Azure course will enable you to design, build, maintain and monitor robust and scalable cloud solutions and most important you will start thinking BIG.
This course also focuses on the architectural considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. Teaching methodology is pretty simple, for every topic. It all begins with in-depth understanding of concepts followed by practical demos of how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.
Who should do this course?
- MS Azure Cloud Computing Architecture requires a strong conceptual foundation in multiple computing, software development, and IT concepts and skills.
- Understand how modern applications—especially web-hosted applications—are built, and the tools and methods used to manage development.
- Conceptual understanding of common database technologies and solutions, including: relational, NoSQL, and distributed frameworks.
- Understand the design philosophies, architecture, and operation of modern data centers, including: hardware, software, infrastructure, processes (change management), connectivity (backbones and peering), offsite backup services, scalability, availability, durability, and elasticity.
- Understand typical networking devices, protocols, and services, know how to configure IP settings on common operating systems and devices, understand and apply Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) addressing, explain how TCP sessions are established and maintained, describe common network appliances and their functions.
- Understand common methods used to secure data centers, including: access control and identity management, cryptography algorithms and how they’re applied, PKI to create trusted relationships, securing data in transit and at rest.
- Install and manage operating systems manually or unattended, manage storage by partitioning disks and formatting and mounting/attaching volumes, install applications, manually and via packaged deployments, manage system security by administering users and groups, assigning permissions to resources, and configuring personal firewalls, understand distributed systems concepts including fault tolerance, high availability, configuration management, and automation.
Understand common storage concepts and solutions related to servers and application environments.
100% Job Assistance
We have dedicated a team for Job Placement that provides placement that has a provien track record to place students.
Our Mentors are more than 9-year Expertise Technology Geeks that are Highly Qualified for Delivering Training.
We provide lifetime support so that if a student get stuck in the further studies we will revise and help them on the subject.
Duration 2 months.
Duration 4 months.
Duration 3 months.
Duration 2 months.
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW...