Best AWS Training institute in Pune
Introduction to AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a huge set of on-demand services provided to the customers on cloud with pay-as-you-go pricing method. Whether it is about configuring a server or running an application, AWS lets you execute your operations on cloud in a similar way as you would do on a physical computer. You can correlate it with the consumption of electricity where you pay as much as you utilize.
AWS product categories
AWS offers a wide range of services that can be categorized in following categories –
- Compute and Networking Services
- Storage and Content Delivery Services
- Security and Identity Services
- Database Services
- Analytics Services
- Application Services
- Management Tools
Who should do this course?
- Fresher’s who are looking for career in Cloud Computing
- IT Professionals who want to switch to Cloud
- IT Professionals who work for Organization that is planning to migrate their Infrastructure to Cloud
- Anyone who has desire to learn new technology
Duration of course: 60 Hours
AWS Course Curriculum
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Server hardware and installation.
- Introduction to Virtualization and VMware
- Installing VMware Hypervisor and create virtual machines.
- Understanding networking in virtual world and subnetting.
- Introduction to Amazon Webservices Services Overview and AWS Infrastructure overview
- Preparatory Topics Virtualization, Networking and Storage concepts
- AWS Management Console and AWS Account
1. Amazon EC2 Instance types, families, generations
2. Amazon EBS Magnetic, SSD, Provisioned IOPS
3. Amazon VPC Subnets, ACLs, Routing rules, Security Groups
4. Hands-on activity: Creating a VPC, Creating instances (VMs) on EC2 and configuring all necessary services, attaching EBS volumes, Elastic IPs, etc.
1. Overview Object Storage, file shares and their use cases
2. Amazon S3, Glacier, (File Share Service), CloudFront
3. Amazon Cloudwatch Monitoring service
4. Hands-on activity: Creating S3 buckets, putting and getting objects from S3, hosting a static website on S3
1. Amazon ELB
2. Amazon Auto-scaling Launch Configurations, Auto-scaling Policies
3. Hands-on activity configuration of auto-scaling rules and using them to automatically scale EC2 instances.
1. AWS Database services overview RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift
2. Hands-on activity creating RDS instances, configuring Multi-AZ failover, accessing a database hosted on RDS
3. AWS IAM overview
4. Configuring IAM users, groups and policies Secret Keys and API Access
- Understand hybrid cloud environment.
- Connectivity options between on-premises and cloud.
- Creating site to site IP-Sec connectivity.
- Route configuration in hybrid environment.
- Create connectivity between On-prem and cloud applications.
1. Brief introduction to Infrastructure as Code methodology
2. AWS Services Overview Cloudformation, OpsWorks and ElasticBeanstalk
3. Fundamentals of Cloudformation templates
4. Hands-on activity creating and working with cloudformation templates and deploying a Stack using them.
1. AWS Services Overview Application Services (SES, SNS, SQS, etc)
2. Architecting with AWS Design guidelines and best practices
3. High Availability Design, Backup and DR
4. Cost Estimation using Simple Monthly Calculator
5. Hands-on Activity configuring Simple Email Service (SES)
1. Understanding Orchestration & Automation.
- Introduction to Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Install & Configuring Puppet application
- Testing configuration automation using puppet.
1. Hands-on workshop/Project: Deploying a 3-tier web-application using AWS services
2. Bonus: Brief introduction to Vagrant and Chef
3. Hands-on workshop/Project: Automated deployment of Test/Dev environments using Vagrant, Chef and AWS
100% Job Assistance
We have dedicated a team for Job Placement that provides placement that has a provien track record to place students.
Our Mentors are more than 9-year Expertise Technology Geeks that are Highly Qualified for Delivering Training.
We provide lifetime support so that if a student get stuck in the further studies we will revise and help them on the subject.
Duration 45 Days.
Duration 4 months.
Duration 3 months.
Duration 2 months.